Monday, October 27, 2014

LIFE IS NUTS!!!

Hey family!

Oh my goodness! Kyla is 14, Lauren is home, Bryce is going to Argentina soon... LIFE IS NUTS!! That's so awesome. Also, Charlie gets home this Thursday. Isn't that crazy! Time flies. And I only have 7 weeks left. AHHHH! There isn't enough time! 

Thanks for calling the counselor mom. I wish they would've been more helpful, because the classes on the map some of them I've already taken, and some of them I can't take until I've been accepted into the program. So the map doesn't really help me a super ton right now. But we'll work on it. And yeah, if you can call someone about the spanish class and religion, that would be awesome. I would love to take the 2nd half of the Book of Mormon, and that spanish class. I need to take my Civ 1 GE credit... but I'm not sure what class sounds the most interesting. But yeah. My class registration date is Nov. 3rd starting at midnight. We're probably going to Santa Cruz that day so I won't be emailing or on the computer. Which means I'm going to need you to register for me. Is that okay? I could do it on the Tuesday, but it will be better if we can get it done before then. That way I can get better class times and stuff. You can go on mybyu and look at the class schedules and figure something out ahead of time. my username is ****** and the password is my usual. I don't know. It's stressing me out a bit. If you have questions, shoot me a letter this week. Ahhh school! I just don't know what to do!

But in other news, it's been a great week. I got the package. Thanks so much! I loved it! Also, we set a baptismal date with Andres this week. He will get baptized the same day as his daughter on Dec 6th. I'm super excited! It was a huge blessing because this week I have been super stressed out about school, finding a job... and then there is the missionary stuff too. We haven't been hitting our goals or standards of excellence, investigators aren't progressing, no one wants to talk to us, and it's just been a little disheartening. But we met with Andres yesterday and he told us that he decided to get baptized on Dec 6th, and then later we met with Amada and she told us that she and Bernardo are going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead this week! So it was a really big blessing to know that we are doing okay, and that the Lord is still blessing us with miracles. 

Thanks so much for all your love and support. I love you all, and I hope you have a great week!

Love,

Hermana Bingham

Carving pumpkins!

Us with our pumpkins!

Making homemade ice cream!

Ward trunk-or-treat

me with some of the girls from the ward!

a member brought his 4 wheeler and took us on a ride!

It started to rain while we were on our ride!

more pics from the ride!

Us with our crazy suckers!

The elders brought us ice cream! And Jesus!

Hermana Boyd really is enjoying the giant rice krispy treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment