Sunday, November 9, 2014

Expectations

**This actually arrived on November 4th. I was just delinquent in posting it. Sorry!

Hello family!!! 

Wow, Bryce is on his way to Argentina! Or is he already there now? Who knows! That's so cool! I'm so excited for him. I hope you made it there safely kid, and let us know how you're doing! Write me! 
Charlie is also home now, as you've probably all noticed. It's weird. For me, it just kind of tells me how close my time is. I've only got 6 weeks. It's crazy! I promise I'm not trunky or anything, but with Hermana Boyd headed home, and Charlie just got home, and Bryce on his way to Argentina, time is just a very real thing for me. 

Thanks for helping me with classes everyone! It looks like a great schedule. I emailed dad with a fix suggestion he asked for. I would do it, but if he can get me the best professor available at that time, I would appreciate it. Hopefully I can get into the classes I'm on the waitlist for... That would make class life awesome! If I only had one class on Tuesday, and one class on Thursday I would die. It would be so great! But anyways, thanks for your help! I appreciate it a lot. 

I didn't email yesterday because we went to Santa Cruz! It was a blast. It was a much needed p-day, and a much needed trip to the beach because this week was a little stressful. We found out that our Bishop doesn't think we're working hard because we honestly haven't been hitting standards of excellence lately. We've be getting lower numbers, but the quality has been great, and we're working our rear ends off. so that was frustrating. And our WML (Ward mission leader) wants us to shoot to get 30 lessons (not realistic at all right now) and keeps trying to get us to go tracting. Which we will get sent home if we do. It's really hard to work with, but we're trying. It's just been a little bit stressful. But one thing I've learned it that we are accountable to the Lord, and He is the only one that matters. If we're doing good in His eyes, then we're okay. I'm really grateful for that. Over the course of my mission I've really learned the importance of accountability. It's so important to be accountable to the Lord for what we do each day. And I know that as I apply that more and more, I see more and more how proud He is of what I"m doing. It's incredible. 

Thanks so much for all your love and support. I hope you have a great week. I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Bingham
Roomies

Pizza My Heart for lunch! Yum!!

Santa Cruz!
Halloween lunch

Me and Hermana Buys

Hermanas Fuentes and Boyd

Roomies with scary teeth

Halloween lunch with Sister Haight!! (Bishop's wife)

Hermanas Fuentes and Boyd

Last p-day. Picnic at a part. That water is the edge or the San Francisco Bay. :)

Cute old fence

No comments:

Post a Comment