Monday, October 6, 2014

Training

Dear family,

This week has been amazing! I got my baby, general conference was awesome.. basically that was it. It was super fun. Kyla, that drawing is incredible! I love it so much! Good work! And it was super good to hear from you Bryce. Thanks for keeping us posted! 

My nena's (another word for baby) name is Hermana Buys! She is from Eagle Mountain, UT, is 19 years old, went to the Mexico MTC, and is AMAZING!! I love her. She's a wonderful missionary, and a really hard worker. I feel super blessed and privileged to be able to work with her. It's been interesting adjusting our schedule to training demands, but it's been super fun. We're learning together, and having a blast. She likes music, and food, and we have really similar personalities so we get along great. She's allergic to gluten and nuts, so it's a good thing we're in the Spanish program! We just eat a lot of corn flour! I love her to death!

Conference was amazing wasn't it? I LOVED IT! It's always so good, but I really liked how they talked this time about prophets and gaining our own testimonies of the things that they talked about in conference. I thought it was really interesting. I feel like especially in the Sunday morning session, every single talk was about prophets. It was really cool. That is something the world really needs, and it's going to give us a lot of good tools to use with our investigators. Woohoo! I feel so spiritually recharged after conference, it's so great. The hard part is that with doing training, and having conference, and not being in my area for two days while I was waiting for baby, our numbers were shot. But that's okay. We'll make it up this week. 

Our temple day got moved back so we'll be headed to the temple this week. We also get to watch Meet the Mormons this Thursday morning, so I'm super excited. I've heard how awesome it is. Speaking of Meet the Mormons, you can go to meetthemormons.com/glorious and download a free song. It's an EFY song, but in this version they have David Archuleta singing it, and I love it. So if you want to send me the soundtrack for that movie, or that song, I would probably die with joy. :) Also, I'm in need of a new memory card for my camera. I'm just about out of space and I don't think It's going to last. Can you send me one? Oh, and am I supposed to be getting that reunion shirt? Grandma A said something about it right after the reunion but I haven't seen one. Just let me know. :)

I just want you to know how grateful I am for you. I love you all so much, and I'm really grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for all the support and love that you always send me. You're all the best. 

I hope you have a fantastic week! Don't forget to go back and study the conference talks and apply what was said in your lives! I know I have a lot of work to do, and I'm super excited to be able to go back and study more! I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Bingham

This is our ward photo from a month ago. Funny picture

 Serious picture


 I was in a trio with Boyd and Fuentes for 2 days while I waited for my baby!


 Day 1 with baby!


Our first Sunday together!


No comments:

Post a Comment