Monday, September 29, 2014

It's A Girl!!

Dear family,

Please do not be alarmed by the subject of this letter. But do know that I am indeed going to have a child! I'm TRAINING!! Let me explain. In the mission, we refer to our trainers as our mom, and our trainees as our babies! So when we get training calls, we are pregnant! And I am pregnant!! I'm so excited! Hermana G-G goes home this week, and I will pick up my new companion Thursday morning. I can't wait! So my last two transfers in the mission I will be training. 

Hermana Kofford is so excited to be a grandma, but she goes home this week as well, so she won't get to meet her grandbaby. :( But Mom, you're right, Hermana Kofford ended up finding an internship in Alabama, so she is moving out there for a couple months after she gets home. But thanks for being willing to take her in! 

So Bryce is in the MTC!! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited. I bet it's so weird to only have 2 kids at home! Hey Dad, if you do end up selling the truck and getting something smaller, start looking for me too. That's going to be a purchase that I'll probably want to make soon after getting home. 

So it's crazy, but I've been thinking about Bryce all week. I thought about him when he got set apart, and when he entered the MTC, and it's been amazing because I've felt a difference. I've really felt blessings from having another missionary in the family. I've had more energy and I've been able to get things done more effectively. It's awesome. Missionary work truly does bring blessings!

This week we also got to go to women's conference. I LOVE that meeting. The talks were all so good, and I was going to bring my notes to share some of my thoughts with you, but I forgot. Whoops! But I loved the focus on the temple. And I loved how they talked about preparing for the temple. Something that I took from that is that each time we go to the temple we need to prepare ourselves to go. We should think of things we need help with, questions we have, or just things that we are grateful for, and prepare ourselves to be spiritually uplifted. We get to go to the temple next week and that's something I'm going to try to do. I really want to prepare myself to go and feel the spirit in that sacred building. 

So guess what? We just found out that we get to have a special missionary screening of "Meet the Mormons!" I'm super excited. Hermana Fuentes has already seen it because she was serving on Temple Square, and she said it was really good. Rumor is that it's playing for free at the Joseph Smith Memorial building, so that would be a good place to go see it, but also paying to go to a theater to see it will keep it in theaters longer. So that's something to consider! But I say, go see it! I hear it's awesome and really good. So go see Meet the Mormons. I haven't seen it, so I can't tell you anything other than to go see it, but I bet it's worth it! 

I love you all, and I hope you have a great week. I'm praying for all of you! Wish me luck with the greenie!! I'm so excited! Love you all!

Love,
Hermana Bingham



 Me, Adairis, Angelo, Miguel, and Hermana Kofford. This family is one of our old investigators in our first area. They still aren't members, but they are the best!


 My mommy and me!

 This is the closest thing to a 3 generation picture we will get. 
Kofford, me, and her hand on my pregnant belly. :) 

  Pregnancy pics. Yeah, we're nuts! But doesn't that look kind of real? :)
Hermana G-G and me :)
You know how people take pictures of their naked bellies? 
Well, this is mine. Yup, I used my laundry bag. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment