Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAMILY!!

Don't worry, I've got some people taking care of me. I have no clue what we do for Thanksgiving here, but I do know a member of our ward signed up to feed us so we're set. Yay! I'm super excited. Oh, and tell Josh I'll bring a pie to dinner. In 2015. :) I'll bring the pie for my adult face! haha!

So Kyla is donig the Bazaar huh? Sounds like fun! I'm sure it will be fine, and you'll make a bunch of money and it will be great. Go, sell, win! YAY!!! I'm proud of you both. You'll do great.

You got my testimony right? I sent it last week. I hope you don't have to face the wrath of Brother Mathie, but I"ll re send it just in case.

I am definitely past the days of snooping, so I"ll be a good girl and not look. Having surprises is more fun. :) Thanks for sending a package though. I'm excited to get it! Thank you thank you!!!
Good job investing in Bitcoin dad! Wanna invest some of my savings in it? Just kidding, but not. I don't want to lose all of my monies, but it would be nice to have some. Maybe we'll just wait until I get home, then you can teach me all about investing. Woohoo!

So I am super grateful this week. I am so EXTREMELY grateful that I have the opportunity to be a missionary, here in San Jose, speaking Spanish. I am really so incredibly blessed. We all are. I hear stories and see people that literally have nothing, and here I am, with parents that love me, an incredible family, amazing friends, the restored gospel, and knowledge of it.. I have so much, and sometimes I almost feel guilty. But Then I just decide to be grateful instead. I am so thankful for this gospel. It has changed my life. For reals. I love it so so much. I just finished the Book of Mormon this morning. It is TRUE!! For reals. I am so grateful to have it. It can change lives, I've seen it, in my own life and in the lifes of those around me. I am so grateful that a 14 year old boy (think about it, 1 year older than Kyla) had a question, and had enough faith to ask: to pray and find an answer for himself. I am so grateful that admist all the trials, he never backed down. He stood for what he knew was right, and because of him, we have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today. We have the Book of Mormon, we have prophets, we have the preisthood, we have it all. I love this gospel. I love you. Thank you all for everything. I love each and every one of you.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Love,

Hermana Bingham

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
That is how we study in the morning. It's cold outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment