Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola familia!!
So this week has been pretty great. Nothing different really, but it's been good! I really have enjoyed all the letters. For a second there I was offended that Jayson hadn't written me, but then I remembered he was at camp and EFY so his life has been a bit hectic. I can't believe he's driving!! That's insane. Good thing I'm headed to Cali in 2 weeks! 2 FREAKING WEEKS!!!!! I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THE MTC, WHICH IS TOTALLY INSANE!! I'm a bit excited, but also nervous. It's kind of crazy mixed feelings. We should get our travel plans sometime in this next week (possibly) so that's just insane. Like what the... Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!! I know it isn't until Saturday, but I can't email on Saturday so I'm telling you now! I hope you have a fantastic day, and that you have a lot of fun. You deserve it for being such a great mom. Because you're the best mom! So, Feliz CumpleaƱos Madre!!

So I forgot to tell you last week, but a couple of weeks ago in devotional someone totally talked about (John?) Stucki who ate the buffalo hide off the wheels during the handcart trek. Cool right? I was like, I'm related to him!!!! I felt super special. Oh, and before I forget, could someone please find me dear Lauren's address? I forgot to get it from Hailey before I left... whoops. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Sounds like the wedding was awesome, I'm so happy for Beccy and Austin! Pictures didn't work for some reason, but hopefully I'll see some of Costa Rica and stuff in the package that you sent. Thanks for sending that again... you're the best! And I sure hope what Brother Craig said is true too. That would be so amazing. I hope he's right. The spirit is awesome right? And the temple is the greatest. ME GUSTA!

I can't believe the scouts played dead fish tag. That is the most repulsive thing I've heard of. Doesn't that give you disease? Nasty. Boys will be boys I suppose! But oh well. Just as long as I'm not getting hit by a dead fish, I'm good. And it sounds like Kyla's gymnastics is going great too! I'm so proud of her! Way to finally get that back handspring back, and that series! Sounds awesome! If at all possible, I would love to see videos! I'm not sure if it would work, but it's worth a shot right?
Oh, and if you try attaching the pictures a different way it might work better. I just couldn't get them to load this time. But if Bryce gets swollen at all, I want to see pictures. And if  you could try sending those another way I would love it. Also, our ward is totally the missionary factory. It's crazy how many people we have out right now! I love it! And how many more will go out! should our goal be 2 display cases? I think yes! And President Quesenbery is super nice to say that about me. It was a confidence boost that I needed. He's way too kind though, I honestly couldn't do anything without the help of the Lord. He's the one guiding me through every day of my life. He helps me learn and teach, and if it wasn't for the spirit, nothing would be going anywhere. Spanish wouldn't be coming at all, my investigators wouldn't be progressing, nothing. So I am sure thankful for the guidance of the spirit every day. Our investigators are doing better! Ana is opening up, and she went to church and loved it! She is also reading the Book of Mormon and studying concepts that she wants to learn about. She's usually super closed off, but she has been opening up more and more lately and she even gave us hugs at the end of our last couple of lessons. YAY!!! And Bryan also went to church and loved it. He's been praying for a desire to read the Book of Mormon, and he's been doing a little personal study as well. He's even thinking about baptism. Hopefully after our next lesson he'll know it's right for him. But none of this would be possible without the spirit. The spirit is one heck of a powerful thing. I love it so much. I love this gospel, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord for the next 18 (or now 17) months of my life. And I want to continue serving Him for all eternity. He's given me so much, this is the least I can do.

I love you all, and I hope you have a fantastic week. Keep reading the scriptures every day in personal study and family time, and say family prayers. You have no idea how big of a blessing that was in my life. I love you guys!!
Hermana Bingham


p.s. No pictures this week... lo siento! but next week I'll most likely have some!

No comments:

Post a Comment