Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This is it!

HELLO FAMILY!

Oh my goodness, Bryce gets set apart tonight!! In just a couple hours! That is so exciting! I've been dying all day! I just can't wait! I'll  be in an appointment with an investigator, but I'll think of you! Go get them dude! 

Also, sorry for emailing so late! We took a bus down to Santa Cruz for pday yesterday. It was fun, and I got pretty sunburnt, but Today it doesn't hurt very bad so it's all good. But it took all day, so that's why I am emailing today! 

It's been a crazy week. The most exciting piece of news is that we got another sister! So I told y'all about how Sister Quintana got emergency transfered so Sister Boyd was companions with us again right? Well, Thursday morning we went and picked up Sister Fuentes to be Sister Boyd's new companion! Sister Fuentes is from Chile, and she is currently serving a mission in the temple square mission. But something cool about temple square sisters is that for 3 months they get assigned to another mission, so they get to come out and have a totally different experience! Their transfers are different than ours, so she came in on Thursday, and will go back to Utah on December 10th, 7 days before I do! So I told her I would come see her on Temple Square. She's awesome, and Hermana Boyd is so happy to have a companion again. They are working hard, and things are going great. And Hermana Fuentes is super fun. She's a sweetheart. I'll take you all to temple square to meet her. You'll love her. :)

Here's another crazy story of the week! So yesterday when we got back from Santa Cruz, we had just enough time left to go grocery shopping. So we went to Grocery Outlet, and shopped there. I only took my wallet in, because my purse had clothes and stuff in it. We did all our shopping, and took the groceries out to the car, and took them home, and went about our nightly business, came home, and cleaned a little, and fell asleep. Well, this morning I woke up and realized my wallet wasn't in my purse, or anywhere in the apartment. So I prayed to know what to do and to be able to find it. I decided that after studies we would go to the car to look for it, but ALL during personal study I couldn't stop thinking about where it could be. And I got really nervous, because my companion can't drive, so if my drivers license was gone, then we would have to walk, or bike, and I would have to cancel all my cards, and I wouldn't have any money, and I was so nervous. So I asked Hermana G-G if we could go look for it in the car, so we did, but it wasn't there. We searched the ENTIRE car, but nothing. So by then I'm close to tears and throwing up because my tummy hurt and I was nervous (bad combo), but we go inside and I call 411 to get the number for Grocery Outlet. Then I call them, and THEY FOUND IT! I was so happy I cried. Big surprise right?  But we couldn't go get it until later in the day. So i came to terms with the fact that probably something would be missing out of it, but when we went and got it, everything was still inside. Nothing was missing. It was a HUGE tender mercy, and a miracle. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father answers prayers, and that there are still good people on earth! :) But really, it seems like something so simple, but for me it was a huge miracle. I know my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me and wants the best for me. I'm so grateful for that. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week. I love you all, and I'm praying for you all! I love you Bryce, you will make an amazing missionary! Get me your info ASAP! I love you!

Love,
Hermana Bingham


GG and I sharing a shake for a birthday lunch for another sister

 Saying goodbye to Hermana Quintana

 Helping at a stake 5K

 Diana made this beautiful sticker decorating person thing. It's suppose to be me. :)
We look exactly the same, right?
 At the beach, under the wharf.
 Me under the wharf

 Missionary tag

 Roomies! Hermana Boyd, Hermana Fuentes, me, Hermana GG

Selfie of Hermana Boyd, Hermana Fuentes and me. I look kind of like a tomato. :)


Back in a trio--at Chipotle!

I'm a nerd... how many can you name?

Ward culture night!


No comments:

Post a Comment