Monday, March 10, 2014

Stupid Computers

Hello family! 

So I just wrote you this big long email, and it all got deleted because the computers are being stupid. So you just got a really good email, and now it's gone. And I only have a few minutes left. So I'm super frustrated right now, but that's just technology for you. So sorry, this email will be REALLY short. 
My new companion's name is Sister Craig. This is her last transfer, so I just get her for one transfer. She's an english program sister, so I'm teaching 100% by myself. So that's fun. But mostly stressful. We do teach a little in english, so she helps then, but it's hard. My Spanish is definitely improving. I'll have to write you all and tell you everything that happened this week. It was crazy. But hopefully today I'll be able to find time to write a letter home and tell you all what happened. But everything is great. We're a little squishy in our apartment, but we're getting bunkbeds this week so that's all good. I'm still really stressed. A little less stressed, but still stressed. But I"m doing better. We're figuring everything out, and I have a good companion and I still have Sister Bench and Sister Spackman, and the STLs live really close, so they help a lot too. We're getting it all figured out. 

Sounds like everyone had a good week. Mom, I'm glad new beginnings went well. I didn't not know that story, so thanks for sharing! What an amazing answer to a prayer. Bryce, when you get woman figured out, let me know! haha :) Congrats on getting your blessing. Kyla, good work at the gym meet! One more! Good luck! And Jayson, good job finishing range. Now just road! Woohoo! 

Sorry this is super short. I love you all, and I hope you have an awesome week. 

Lots of love,

Hermana Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment