Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey fam!

 It was so awesome to talk to you all yesterday! I loved it! I can't believe Bryce is going to Argentina! That is so awesome! Seriously, I was thinking about it ALL day yesterday. Whenever I had a minute to think, I was thinking about Argentina, and my brother rocking the missionary work down there! I'm so excited for you Bryce, and good news, the video did work! I figured it out! So I got to watch it. It was upside down. But it was fun to watch. :) I also got to see Kyla's blooper... nice. That was pretty good. I got everyone laughing. :) So thanks for that. 

But it was SO GOOD to see all your faces yesterday! I love skyping home. It's fun. I get to actually talk to you. And laugh with you! It kind of re-energizes me for the next little while. So crazy to think that the next time I actually talk to you or see your faces will be Christmas. And I will be getting released. Not sure how much I like that thought, but we don't need to talk about that. 

Thank you so much for all your love and support. I really have been blessed with the best family ever. I love you all so much and I am so grateful for your support out here in the mission field. Sometimes, life is hard out here. But what keeps me going is knowing that I have family, and friends, and a Heavenly Father and Savior that are ALWAYS on my side. So thank you so much. You are all such good examples to me. I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Thanks mom and dad for being the best parents ever. For teaching me the gospel and making sure I was doing the best I could, and living up to my potential. I needed the push. :) And thank you Bryce and Jayson for being super awesome brothers. You two never cease to make me laugh. And Kyla, I am so glad I prayed you into the family. ;) You are the best little sister ever. I am so glad I have you. Thanks for everything you are, and the example you are to me. 

I love you all. I hope you have a fantastic week. Sorry this is so short... I just told you everything yesterday! I love you!

Love,
Hermana Bingham


We painted a rainbow for service! Here are some pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment