Monday, January 13, 2014

Goodbyes

My dearest family,

First off, little Vivien is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Tell Mikey and Andrea congrats for me! She is so adorable! I was sitting here in the library like, dying because she's so cute. Also, the fact that I don't get to see her for like, a year. Or even hold any kind of baby. That rule sucks. Just so you all know. You know how I am with kids... this is torture.

So mom, I'm SO excited for your new calling! YW's will be great for you, and an adventure. Plus, girls camp is super fun, and you'll get to go with Kyla and embarrass her. :) That's the best part right? Jokes. And I think you'll be able to really help those girls. I mean, I was in the same situation as them a couple years ago (a couple years? WHAT?) and you know how much it sucked. Obviously, because you were the one I was crying to all the time. But you understand what these girls need, and you'll be able to help them. It will be awesome! And don't worry about the Come Follow Me cirriculum. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that if you study and try your best, you just need to open your mouth and the Lord will put words in. The Spirit will help and guide you. You just have to tudy the topic! :)

So Jayson got hurt snowboarding, Kyla's back is sore, what's going on over there? You're all getting injured!! Let me know how Kyla is doing. And Jayson. I hope that you both feel better soon!

Bryce, your masquarade mask looks pretty cool! I like it! It looks much better than the one I got, that I spent a decent amount of monies on and then didn't really like it.

Jayson, it sounds like basketball is going really well! Tell me more! Since you were all supposed to write me and NO ONE DID!! Stinkers. :) And yes, I did have to rat you out to mom. :)

So this week... I don't even remember what we did. It FLEW by. And now we're in week 6 of this transfer, so this Saturday night I'll probably be getting a phone call giving me the worst news ever... transfers... yuck. I love this area too much. I don't want to leave! Ever! It is seriously the best! And things are getting even better! This last week, as a district (3 yb companionships and 1 english companionship) we had 21 progressing investigators, 16 investigators at church, 94 lessons and 53 baptisimal invitations!!! It was so awesome! (And may I just throw out, that 14/16 investigators at church were in Yerba Buena. We doubled the size of the primary :) ). We're so excited. Everything is getting better and better, and I'm going to leave... yup. not fun. Transfers are the worst. But, it's okay! I'll just go make some other area the best!

This week we've been exploring a part of our area that has been pretty missionary dry for a while. We hadn't had a ton of success in that area before, so we kind of just left it. But this week we went there and have been seeing a lot of success. So that's been fun. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I had no clue where I was, no clue what was going on, but it was so fun! Maybe I'll do okay with transfers... who knows. I had to say goodbye to Marifer Paredes yesterday because she's leaving to go to Canada to see her family tomorrow, and I cried. I don't want to leave. So that makes me think I'll have a really hard time.

Wish us luck this week. We're going to work hard, and make this the best last week ever! I love you all, have an awesome week! Love you!

Love,

Hermana Bingham


 Sleds?!?!?! What is this! There is no snow!!!!

 Happy one year mark Sister Monical!!

Last dinner with Jared and Marifer! And Fusar, the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment